Monday 19 June 2017

The 'Perfect' Songs for Wedding

Today, let's talk about something different.
As much as I want to write many but hopefully mind challenging posts, I realize that sometimes it is better to write about other topics. The various types of sharing shall paint a colourful life into this blog.

While I am on the road to wedding, one of the big tasks is to prepare a song list that we like. Of course the easiest way out is to have your wedding music band to pick for you. However, for the author and his partner, we would prefer to select our own song list and let the band executes it.

One of the songs that I came across is Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

It's amazing how this song never makes it to the top wedding song list. The lyrics and the melody are just perfect.


Meanwhile, for other wedding songs recommendation, I gladly share them with you. I am sure you can get it online or some other articles too. But yea, hopefully it helps.

2) Beautiful in White, by Westlife
3) All of Me, by John Legend
4) A Whole New World, by Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
5) 你最珍贵, by 张学友 & 高慧君
6) 最浪漫的事, by 金志文
7) Every Time We Touch, by Cascada
8) Like I'm Gonna Lose You, by Megan Trainor ft John Legend

The above are part of our must have repertoire. Personal Preference.

The only thing we need to enhance on is probably finding more upbeat songs and also more Mandarin songs, If you had any recommendation in mind, do let me know. Cheers!

The Lik
#FightTheLikFight

No comments:

Post a Comment